This week was really exciting for the UX world. Apple showed awesome TextBooks for iPad (damn they are good). Mailchimp showed us great TinyLetter and we had chance to read interview with Aarron Walter – Mailchimp Lead UX Designer.
If you missed anything of that – this is your chance to catch up: 5 most popular UX articles!
- Designing for Emotion Interview with Aarron Walter, Lead UX Designer MailChimp
- Tablets Will Transform the Classroom
- How to Avoid Pitfalls in Usability Testing
- Five skills you need to make AB testing work
- Why Designers Will Become the Next Gen of CEOs
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for even more great articles and insights.
Do you have your own favorite for best UX article of this week? Post it in comments!”