We’re here to provide the value for the UX community! We believe – that’s the right thing to do and… we’re just starting.
Below you’ll find first free course
that we’ve created with DesignModo. The basic idea behind the series was to provide:
- solid (101 style) introduction to User Experience for beginners
- knoweldge refreshment for seasoned UX designers
Hope you’ll find all 8 articles useful.
- Wireframing, Prototyping, Mockuping – What’s the Difference?
- The Aesthetics of Wireframes and the Importance of Context
- Collaboration in the User Experience Design Process
- The First Design Hardly Ever Wins. The Iterative Approach to UX Design
- Wireframing and Prototyping a Mobile App
- Efficient Wireframing of a Web Form
- How to Wireframe a Well-Converting Landing Page
- The Future of User Experience Design
ps. We’re about to start new course soon. Stay tuned!
I’m super excited to report you the latest development of UXPin App! Less than a month passed since we’ve published first Change Log and well…just have a look at how much we’ve managed to do. Please forgive me bragging, but I’m just so proud of the team!
We’re lucky to have you for customers, as our development effort pays off with double-digit growth. We ♥ you!
Ladies and Gentlemen…
- Smart Guides by Maciej Wojdyr (@mwojdyr) thanks to Sasha and votes of our users
- New table by Jacek Złowocki (@jzlowocki), Kamil Zięba (@ziebak) & Marcin Treder (@marcintreder)
- 41 new iPhone widgets by Kamil Zięba (@ziebak), Marcin Treder (@marcintreder) & Radosław Mejer (@_radmen)
- Remember login & password and auto-redirect of logged in users from uxpin.com to the App by Radosław Mejer (@_radmen) and Wiktor Mazur (@victormazur) thanks to Sasha and votes of our users
- Double-click to edit text in elements by Jacek Złowocki(@jzlowocki)
- Text edition blocker fix fixed by Maciej Wojdyr (@mwojdyr spotted by Piotr (@jzlowocki)
- Tabs linking and order of sites in a sitemap fixed by Radosław Mejer (@_radmen)
- Export to html with a sitemap – fix fixed by Maciej Wojdyr (@mwojdyr)
- Tabs and Navigation – problem with html export fixed by Jacek Złowocki (@jzlowocki)
- Comments pins position after folding sidebar in a preview mode fixed by Radosław Mejer (@_radmen)
- Sitemap in a preview mode – problems with unfolding links fixed by Maciej Wojdyr (@mwojdyr)
- Problem with multiple spaces in a text fixed by Jacek Złowocki (@jzlowocki)
- Strangely working width and height inputs fixed by Maciej Wojdyr (@mwojdyr)
- & tons of smaller bugs
Ps. If you’re wondering who’s who on our picture at top of this blog-post, than (from the left):